So, I know I have done this before, however I have again been nominated. Thank you to LearningBeaut for the nomination! The questions are different than the time before, so I thought it would be fun to answer some new questions. Also don’t forget to pop over to her blog and check it out! 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the blogger you chose that you nominated them.
- Do you use more high end of drugstore products? To be honest, I believe it is kind of 50/50. However, I may lean more towards drugstore products just because I pop into a drugstore for unrelated reasons and end up coming across something 😛
- What does your everyday makeup look consist of? My everyday make up looks consists of some foundation, concealer, lip balm, and mascara. That is bare minimum, for days when I don’t have enough time to put on a full face.
- Are you into beauty trends? If so what was your favorite trend of last year? Yes, my favourite trend last year would have to be the rainbow hair colours. Personally, I don’t think I could pull off so many colours at once, but I saw a lot that were very lovely.
- What are your hopes for the beauty world in 2016? That we learn better blending! This goes for contouring, filling in eyebrows, etc. I saw too many people who could’ve benefitted from some blending.
- What is one of your favorite midnight snack? Yogurt or popcorn, definitely.
- Favorite book? This is the hardest question of all. I love reading so much. I just finished up the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout, and it was SO good!
- Strobing or contour? Contouring.
- What is your favorite lip color to wear? I really love the beige-y/neutral colours!
- What is your favorite makeup brand? NYX! I absolutely love NYX!
- Can you recommended two great products for us to try? I can’t decide on which two to try, but I definitely recommend the e.l.f. line. I feel like the brand doesn’t get enough recognition, but it is so amazing and inexpensive!
- What is your favourite primer?
- What interests you the most about the aspect of make-up, or beauty in general?
- What was it that made you want to blog?
- What Youtubers do you enjoy watching?
- What is your favourite television show and why?
- Who inspires you?
- What is a book or movie that has somehow made you the person you are?
- What is your favourite nail polish brand and why?
- Tell us something unique about yourself.
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
Don’t forget to check out my nominees’ blogs and enjoy! I will see you guys soon xx